Monday, February 23, 2015

Untextbook Online Reading Options

1. I used my MacBook Pro laptop

2. I used Google chrome, and downloaded the PDF with Adode PDF viewer.

3. The easy choice for me for best option is the Internet Archive one. The appearance of the page and the button functions just work well with me. It has a nice clear "book feel" to it.

4. PDF. PDF's are okay and all, but if I could avoid having to deal with PDF viewers I would.

5. Even though I don't like too, I do read a lot of PDF's online for my law class that are pretty long. Some are 15 pages or more of just law stuff.

6. I usually just open up a word document and read 3-4 pages and take some notes. Rinse & repeat.

7. Same method mentioned above.

8. This semester I haven;t had to do much printing, but it I have to I usually print at the office in my apartment complex.

9. I really do like the Internet Archive website. I think that it is the best one to consider if you want to read a book.



No comments:

Post a Comment