Sunday, April 5, 2015

Tech Tip Typing Game

I played the Ninja Cat typing game. This was actually my second time playing this game, so I was much better at it this time around.There is a lot of action, and it was cool to use the katana to slay the dinosaurs when they got to close. I tried to play some of the other ones, but on the website Ninja Cat was my favorite!

I used to play a different typing game called Typer Shark when I was younger. It is by far my favorite of all typing games! You should give it a try!.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for your nicely written post
    I like play games happy wheels online and play game super mario bros online free and play agario game and games pacman ! have fun!
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete