Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Week 15: College Writing Review

My major is Supply Chain Management in the Price College of business. Now that I am about to be a senior next semester, I don’t think that I have many classes left that involve writing so much, but it never hurts to practice. I wish that I would have been able to take this class earlier when I first came to OU because I think that the writing would have really helped me out a ton.

Some of the other classes that I have taken that are more writing intensive are History 1865+, English I & II, and Communication. I took all of those classes my freshman year and had a lot of writing to do I remember having a 10 page paper due in one of my classes and having a lot of corrections to fix. 

think that the most helpful writing in this class is the repetitiveness. I guess you could say it is like a double-edged sword. The writing assignments are frequent enough help me practice. I bet if I added all my posts together it would add up to 20 pages+ of total writing. That is crazy for a class! I think that this course does a great job with course load so you don’t have to write everything at once. Some people might view the writing as tedious, but I think it is helpful. This class will go down as the most memorable in my books in general, I loved it!


 
Maria Reyes-McDavis

No comments:

Post a Comment