Friday, April 3, 2015

Portfolio Introduction

Hello Class!
Welcome to my portfolio! Here I will collect a handful of my stories that I have written throughout the semester. I hope you can enjoy them.

This is my first story for my writing portfolio. I chose to make a writing portfolio instead of a storybook for this class. Last semester I did a storybook for the Mythology-Folklore class, but this time around I wanted to have some more freedom with different stories. I wanted to be able to work with a broad variety of stories that were not necessarily connected as well as work on my storytelling skills/revising.


Week 3: The Brothers
This is a story about two brother who become rivals.

Week 5: The Birth of Hanuman
The epic bedtime story for children about the birth of the great Hanuman.

Week 6: The Tiger in the Cage
Karma at its best!

Week 11: The Lesson Learned
The Story about an elephant that challenges an ant to a race. 

1 comment:

  1. Anthony, I had no idea you were in mythology and folklore last semester! I was too! I actually think I remember commenting on your storybook! I was coming to comment on one of your stories and saw this and was like What?! Love your portfolio by the way.

    ReplyDelete